Organizational Excellence Leader Lab
Launching September 2019
Are you a...
- Business Owner who wants to get out of “doing” your business and get on to “leading” your business?
- Entrepreneur who wants to grow quickly, and avoid the “headaches of growth”?
- CEO who seeks a group of growth-minded peers for support with achieving their grand vision for their business?
You’ll want to call us at 403-457-1507 or book a call to discover if the Organizational Excellence Leader Lab is the right fit for you.
The Organizational Excellence Leader Lab is not for everyone. Only growth-oriented leaders with a “give-to-get” mindset will be accepted.
All leaders who commit to the Leader Lab on or before September 10, 2019 will receive $400 credit towards our Unique Professional Development Experience package for the 2020 Sandler Summit.
Limited seats are available in the first Organizational Excellence Leader Lab.
Moving from "at–risk" to "excellence"?
The focus of the Organizational Excellence Leader Lab is to support our clients in moving from "at–risk" to "excellence".
The Leadership role is Critical to Success of any Organization.
Members of the Organizational Excellence Leader Lab commit to monthly sessions for at least 12 months. Sessions are based on a peer advisory format and Sandler’s expertise in human learning and development.
All businesses can be classified into four categories:
These companies are always improving their present situation—and always looking forward. For leaders, and everyone else at these organizations, excellence is a way of life.
These organizations are nevertheless vulnerable, because they have not yet created a management culture in which organizational excellence is second nature, regardless of personnel changes.
These businesses are doing well enough to reasonably satisfy the owners and management, but they are vulnerable to regressing back to the at-risk level.
These businesses typically revolve around their leader, without this leader the business or department may suffer greatly.
A PROVEN GROWTH MODEL
Excellence is a Direction not a Destination
The Leadership for Organizational Excellence model makes Organizational Excellence the basis of your company’s long-term growth plan. The program, which has been tested and proven in multiple industries, works because it is a sequential, continuous, repeating process. The heart of this powerful leadership model is known as the 6 P’s.
What does Excellence look like in action?
Step One: Planning
- What are your personal priorities?
- Does your vision for the business support priorities?
- What are your top three Key Priorities?
Step Two: Positions
- What is the ideal organizational chart?
- What should the job description say?
- What attitudes and habits do you not want in the organization?
Step Three: People
- Which employees will fit in immediately?
- Which current employees might fit with some development?
- How do you recruit, hire, and retain talented people?
Step Four: Processes
- What processes need to be updated?
- What processes need to be created from scratch?
- How should you document best practices into clear processes ?
Step Five: Performetrics
- What kinds of tracking reports and dashboards should you use?
- How should you build performance metrics into specific job descriptions?
- How should you conduct performance appraisals?
Step Six: Passion
- What will make the journey toward excellence a way of life?
- How do you sustain the energy and the drive needed to grow the business over time?
- How can you share your passion for what you do to motivate others?
As the leader of your business have you fallen into “blind spots syndrome” while trying to grow your team and profitability? (If your gut reaction was “no” the real answer is “yes”)
You’ve worked very, very hard to scale up your business, but you feel that something’s missing. That’s a sign you’ve got “blind spots syndrome.”