We need highly qualified people who are passionate about what they do.
Are you a second or third year student studying business or psychology who has competed for and earned a spot in a competitive athletics or arts program?
Are you comfortable making prospecting calls, making decisions quickly with incomplete information and have a proven record of goal setting and achievement?
Then you may be a fit for our Summer Sales and Marketing Associate. You would be accountable to supporting the sales and marketing function at Sandler Training in Calgary from April through August 2018. Your support will include, but will not be limited to making daily outbound prospecting calls; researching, creating and updating prospecting lists for you and President to call on; managing Sandler Training in Calgary’s social media calendar during months of employment; and analyzing Sandler Training in Calgary’s new client onboarding process.
Candidates will be asked to complete a behavioral preferences survey and a communications style survey before being invited to interview.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken at professional business or university level
• Psychology study at post-secondary level (full or part time)
• Business program study at post-secondary level (full or part time)
• Worked in decisive environment (hospitality, media, premium retail or telephone technical support)
• Participated in competitive athletic or arts program (scholastic or community-based)
• Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth outside of school through volunteering time or completing specific supplemental educational classes (e.g. First Aid certification, Microsoft Office training or sport coaching designation)
• Professional in appearance and manner
• Comfortable with risking
• Quickly processes information and makes decision
As our successful candidate you will also be expect to attend all scheduled training sessions during months of employment to support the President’s facilitation with our clients. You will receive as part of your compensation package training in the Foundations portion of Sandler’s sales development program including all materials as part of your compensation package.
Employment start date is flexible from April 9 to May 1. End date is August 31. The successful candidate will be expected to start Foundations on Wednesday, April 11 at 10:10am. Foundations sessions run weekly on Wednesdays from 10:30am-12:30pm.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before 11pm Mountain Time on March 9, 2018.
As the top sales and management training company in the world, the feeling in our offices is dynamic, fast-paced and cutting-edge. We’re fully engaged in creating job fulfillment in the people who work here.
To that end, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible schedules to help our employees achieve work/life balance, and ongoing training that helps them advance in their careers.
Please feel free to get in touch if you believe you would be a fit on our team.