HR Tool Kit
PUTTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACES IS A SCIENCE
It takes a systematic approach.
Wondering How to Consistently Hire Superstars?
Successfully filling an open position requires the skill to develop an accurate job profile and identify the skills, habits, attitude, and other abilities required to effectively and efficiently carry out the functions of the position.
Contact us or call our office on 403-457-1507 to discover if a HR Toolkit is a good fit for your organization and learn about government programs that would support your investment.
- A Chief Executive, Owner or President who seeks sustainable top and bottom line growth for your business?
- Do you wonder how to build a team with the right attitudes and behaviors to succeed?
- Seeking to hire the right people?
We will support you in...
- Avoiding common errors throughout the hiring process.
- Creating a hiring profile to identify key performance indicators for each role or position.
- Interviewing effectively to distinguish genuine high performers from those who talk the talk but won't deliver.
- Onboarding your new hires effectively into your company's culture to maximize their success.
SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS IN SALES = ACCOUNTABILITY
Create a Culture of Accountability for Your Team
Accountability The Sandler Way, written by author and Sandler trainer Hamish Knox, shares how sales managers can create an accountability-driven work culture for their teams and themselves… by investing just 20 minutes a week in Sandler sales and management principles.
Accountability can be a way of life for your sales team, creating clarity for yourself and your team around goals (yours and theirs), the path to achieve those goals (yours and theirs) and the consequences triggered by failing to stick to the path. And it's easier than you think to accomplish.